With a critical election just weeks away, join 340B Report for a fascinating look at what to expect in Washington in the coming year. The event, which will take place on Friday, October 28 from 1:00-2:15 PM ET, will feature some of the nation’s leading health care policy minds. They will discuss what we can expect in the new Congress and the Administration in the health care area, with a particular focus on the 340B program.
Topics will include:
- A preview of Election Day and the latest predictions on who will control Congress after the midterms
- Key priorities of 340B providers, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and other stakeholders
- Important players on Capitol Hill and in the Administration
- Next steps in the ongoing contract pharmacy impasse including upcoming federal court action
- Vacheria Keys, Director of Regulatory Affairs, National Association of Community Health Centers
- Michael McCaughan, Founding Member, Prevision Policy, Fmr. Editor-In-Chief of The Pink Sheet and Current Contributor to the publication.
- Ted Slafsky, Publisher & CEO, 340B Report, Fmr. President and CEO, 340B Health
- Peggy Tighe, Principal, Powers Law and Legislative Counsel, Ryan White Clinics for 340B Access
- Josh Trent, Principal, Leavitt Partners, Fmr. Chief Health Counsel to House Energy and Commerce Committee Chair Greg Walden (R-OR) and Fmr. White House staff member
***This complimentary event is exclusively for 340B Report paid subscribers and sponsors. If your organization is not a paid subscriber (i.e., you do not have a user license), sign up now at a special 25% percent discount using code 340BWebinar25. The special discount is only available for first-time subscribers. Free trial subscribers cannot attend the webinar unless they pay for a subscription prior to registration.
Space is limited. Registration deadline is October 26. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.