WHO WE ARE
340B Report is a subscription news service (email newsletter and website) that covers the U.S. Health and Human Services Department’s 340B Drug Pricing Program and related prescription drug pricing policy issues. We launched in 2020, broke many stories, and now dominate the market for news and analysis on this policy battlefield.
WHAT WE NEED
We are growing and need a hard-working individual to join our team. We are looking for someone who is flexible, curious and above all enjoys learning new things and working with other people. This person will help us:
- Analyze data for internal and external purposes, assist in creation of marketing reports
- Maintain database of subscribers and prospective subscribers
- Review subscriber lists to make sure subscription rules are being followed
- Send out marketing letters, review email campaigns for prospective subscribers
- Create social media posts
- Provide customer support to our readers
- Assist senior staff with administrative duties
- Work remotely and at least 25 hours (part time or full time)
- Ability to learn new software applications
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Word in particular)
- Bonus points: Experience with WordPress, Photoshop, Mailchimp, PowerPoint, social media and creating charts and infographics
Please send a one-page cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please also let us know how you heard about the job opening.