An update on new reporting requirements and the continuous program compliance imperative
The integrity of the 340B drug discount program is under a microscope. Two states have recently passed laws requiring 340B providers to report on how they are utilizing their savings and national legislation has passed a key committee in the U.S. House of Representatives. Covered entities must act now to demonstrate that they are good program stewards and be prepared for additional reporting requirements.
As a bipartisan group of U.S. senators reviews responses to a congressional RFI seeking input on how to improve the 340B program, Sectyr is launching an informative webinar series designed to shed light on one of the group’s most pressing questions: How to improve the accountability of the 340B program and give policymakers and industry stakeholders greater confidence in its oversight.
On September 13, join Ted Slafsky, Publisher and Chief Executive Officer of 340B Report, and Craig Frost, President and COO of Sectyr, as we discuss these issues and the role continuous 340B program compliance plays in ensuring program integrity.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Why program accountability and confidence are in question
- Status of House accountability legislation and review of new state reporting laws
- The Senate RFI: how we got here, what it means
- What we can expect will come next
- Why continuous program compliance is critical to ensuring program integrity
- Best practices for operationalizing continuous program compliance
This webinar is limited to 340B covered entities and 340B service companies.
Can’t make it to the live session? Register today and we’ll send you the on-demand recording after the event.