Are you attending the upcoming 340B Coalition Summer Conference in Washington DC? Join us for Lunch!
Gaylord National Harbor
Monday, August 1 | 11:30 a.m. ET
Join some of the most respected 340B veterans for an interactive panel discussion on the latest updates impacting the 340B program. Marsha Simon, Ph.D. and William von Oehsen helped to draft the original 340B legislation 30 years ago, and they’ll share their perspective on the evolution of the program and what’s next. You will also hear from other 340B experts including Ted Slafsky of 340B Report and Cathy White of Cone Health.
This session will provide insights into:
- How the 340B program has evolved over the last 30 years
- What the Supreme Court’s decision on Medicare Part B cuts means for 340B hospitals
- The latest developments on Capitol Hill and the Administration
- Growing momentum at the state and federal levels for 340B protections
- Ways you can take action to protect 340B
This influential event is the go-to place to get inspired by the industry’s best and brightest and gain valuable insights into the ever-changing 340B program.
To learn more about the panelists and save your seat, register here!