Join Us for Our Next Subscriber-Exclusive Webinar
State Efforts to Restore 340B Discounts in the Contract Pharmacy Setting
As the impasse over access to 340B discounts in the contract pharmacy setting continues, a record number of states are taking action to require drug manufacturers to offer 340B pricing at offsite pharmacies. While only two states have enacted such laws, several state legislatures have recently introduced similar bills with two state legislative chambers already passing their own contract pharmacy protection bills.
Meanwhile, Arkansas and Louisiana have started to enforce their laws and more drug companies have agreed to restore discounts. Nonetheless, important legal challenges to the laws are playing out in the courts. Join us Thursday, February 29th from 2:30 to 3:45 pm ET for our next subscriber-only webinar where you will hear from four of the nation’s leading experts on state 340B contract pharmacy laws and legislation. This includes two national leaders advising states and providers as well as representatives from Arkansas and Louisiana who will provide their first-hand perspectives.
Topics to be covered in this lively discussion:
- Status of state 340B contract pharmacy bills
- Different approaches to the legislation and laws
- How Louisiana successfully passed its legislation and words of advice
- A closer look at the federal court cases challenging state laws
- Update on enforcement of the Arkansas and Louisiana laws
- Booth Rand, General Counsel, Arkansas Insurance Department
- Elizabeth Davis, Director of Pharmacy & 340B Compliance, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Colleen Meiman, National Policy Advisor, State and Regional Associations of Community Health Centers
- Peggy Tighe, Principal, Powers Pyles Sutter & Verville P.C.; Counsel, RWC-340B
- Ted Slafsky, Publisher & CEO, 340B Report (moderator)
This complimentary event is exclusively for 340B Report paid subscribers and sponsors. Subscribers can register for the event after logging in to our website. If your organization is not a paid subscriber (i.e., you do not have a user license), sign up now at a special 25% discount using code WEBINAR25. As a subscriber, not only do you get our bi-weekly newsletter and full access to our website, but you are also able to attend our timely and informative webinars. The special discount is only available for first-time subscribers. Free trial subscribers cannot attend the webinar unless they pay for a subscription prior to registration.
Space is limited. Registration deadline is February 23. Questions?